WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION LA CRESCENTA
Oh no, my house is flooded! Sudden floods and leaks can strike without warning. If your home is hit by water damage, you need the services of the most qualified water restoration firm fast to bring things back to the way they were, with as little interference to your life as possible.
Recovering your losses is incredibly important at this time.
Because Carpet Cleaning La Crescenta understands that you might not be capable of a vigorous response, we’ve set up a special emergency crew at your service in the unfortunate event that you suffer water damage.
We stand at the ready, because we know that water and flood damage require swift action.
Call on the Experts of Carpet Cleaning La Crescenta
You can count on our experts to come to your home and dry down its structure and contents. Our specially trained technicians use scientific drying methods to restore your home to normal and salvage your belongings.
We use high-tech monitoring equipment to detect the presence of moisture-even under floors and behind walls. We act quickly to avoid the potential collection of mold, mildew and other nasty microorganisms caused by water damage.
The correct water damage restoration procedures insure specialized air movers that concentrate large amounts of air along floors, carpets and walls in order to cut down drying time.
Commercial dehumidifiers can be brought in when air humidity becomes a crucial factor.
Water Damage Restoration Service
We provide instant service in the event of water damage. Our emergency crew is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- 24/7 emergency service hotline: 818-337-4492
- Consultation regarding expected results and options
- Highest professional standards
We realize you’ve gone through a terrible situation. The quote you receive from us will be honest and accurate – no surprises once the job is done. Carpet Cleaning La Crescenta water damage restoration and flood restoration services include:
- Water extraction and removal
- Rapid drying of carpets, rugs, mats, floors and walls
- Carpet, rug and upholstery cleaning
- Dehumidifying the entire premises
- Mildew treatment as part of water restoration
- Garbage removal and disposal
- Deodorizing and disinfecting
- 24/7, 365 response time-operators on hand
- State-of-the-art drying and dehumidification equipment
- Emergency debris removal and dumping
- Full water damage recuperation
- Walls, carpets, and furniture restored to pre-loss condition
- Mold, mildew, and bacteria sanitization
Some Tips For What You Can Do If Water Damage Strikes
- If outside temperature is above 60 degrees Fahrenheit, use dehumidifiers if available.
- Use fans to circulate air and assist drying.
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping or blotting.
- Wipe all furniture dry.
- Open furniture drawers, closet doors, and luggage for effective drying.
- Lift all draperies off carpet, loop them through a coat hanger, and place the hanger on the drapery rod.
- Prop up wet furniture cushions for uniform drying and place small wood blocks or aluminum foil under furniture legs.
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings.
- Move all photos, paintings, and art objects to a safe, dry location.
- Remove your wet fabrics and dry them as soon as possible. Hang furs and leather goods to dry at room temperature.
- Remove damp books from bookshelves and spread out to dry.
- Use an ordinary household vacuum cleaner to remove water.
- Make use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or wet floors.
- Go into rooms with standing water if the electricity is still on.
- Lift tacked down carpet without professional help. Lifting the carpet incorrectly could promote shrinkage.
- Damage from the water and bacteria growth can begin within hours.